SMALL BUSINESS LIAISON OFFICER (SBLO)
SUPPLIER DIVERSITY PROFESSIONAL (SDP)
Beneficial for both experienced and new Small Business Liaison Officers, Supplier Diversity Professionals, Small Business Program stakeholders, Procurement Professionals, and Subcontract Administrators.
UPON COMPLETION OF THIS WORKSHOP, PARTICIPANTS WILL HAVE THE ABITITY TO BETTER:
- Apply best practices for a successful and effective SB Subcontracting Program
- Understand all the new rules implemented to the program in 2016
- Prepare SB Subcontracting Plans and SB goals for proposals
- Know and understand the role and responsibilities of SBLOs/SDPs
- Prepare SB Subcontracting reporting (ISR/SSR) for eSRS
- Have FAR/DFAR & Legislative compliance of the SB Program
- Know how to classify SB concerns for Subcontracts
- Understand the requirements of the new SBA Mentor Protégé Program
- Prepare for DCMA and SBA SB Program reviews/audits
- Know how to self-nominate for SBA and Federal Agency SB Program awards
- Network with other SBLOs/SDPs
- Application examples for SBA awards (i.e. Dwight D. Eisenhower Award)
For more info contact: (719) 331-1129
- Thank you for all the great information you provided during our seminar last week. The seminar was very informative and I learned a great deal. – Trimble Navigation Limited
- Thanks for the great training workshop last week! – Parker Hannifin Corporation
- I enjoyed this workshop and it was a good refresher for me to hear the updates that are happening. – Triumph Gear Systems, Inc.
- Very excited to have a roadmap and to get started!! – Keysight Technologies, Inc.
- Great location and very relevant topics. This has enhanced my overall understanding of a Small Business Program. – University of Arizona
- 52.219 Consulting Services offers support that streamlines your firm’s Small Business Program and proposal process and allows you to focus on strategic planning.
- I thought it was a great workshop and I learned a lot that I didn’t know. It was very comprehensive. Love the workbooks we get to take home, will be a great resource.
- I enjoyed the workshop and liked the guest speakers. Great facility.
- Really enjoyed the speakers and the vision provided for what a Small Business Program can be.
Workshop Cancellation Policy
We rely on an accurate attendance count to make important venue arrangements for our workshops. If an attendee needs to withdraw from a workshop, they must inform us in writing via email no later than 10 days prior to the first day of the scheduled workshop. You will receive a full refund. Refunds will only be made to the credit card that originally paid for the registration. Sorry, no refunds are available if you don’t cancel in advance.
If you withdraw 10 days prior to the first day of the scheduled workshop and if there’s still space available you may transfer to the next scheduled workshop. If no space is available, we’ll refund your registration as described above.
For any cancellations that are made less than 10 days prior to the workshop, you will be charged a non-refundable administrative fee of $300.
Workshop registration is transferable to a colleague within your firm. The latest you can transfer your registration to a colleague is one day before the beginning of the workshop.
It’s unlikely to happen, but we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule an event due to low enrollment, presenter illness, or other unforeseen circumstances. If the event is cancelled, participants will receive a full refund of their registration fee. If the event is rescheduled, participants will have the option of attending the rescheduled event or receiving a full refund.